Monday, October 5, 2009

The start of something new...

Hello everyone! Thank you for stopping by and checking out my blog. This is the first time I've ever set one of these up, and I'm pretty excited. The reason for this blog is to branch out and start to show some of my work.

A few months ago, I discovered Soul Journaling created by the wonderfulm enlightened Sarah Whitmire. Her process has completely opened my eyes to all sorts of neat things. I am extra blessed because she chose myself and another fabulous lady (Teri) to be moderators for our Soul Journaling Yahoo Group (stop by, check us out!) The group is wonderful. It gives you a sense of safety, comfort, and motivation to complete projects and publish them without feeling self conscious.

So far, I have done lots of things. Through the course of this process, I will upload pictures, conversation topics, things I'm trying out for the first time, etc. This will be my very own timeline of events and creations!

I hope you all join me!

xo-Toni

No comments: