Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Random

Soooo...I'm blog hopping tonight. I am wondering why everytime I start out in the art blogs and then I hit "next blog" it inevitably takes me to blogs that are posted by women with 50 kids? Isn't there some sort of blogger app that keeps me from having to weed out all blogs that give the play by play of happy mommy's little baby? I mean c'mon gimme a break!

Technology! It's pretty amazing. If we don't like something someone will invent just the right app to keep you from having to deal with the things you don't like - me, I'm waiting on my SmartBlog app...so, make it speedy Google!

Bring on the creative blogs only - and leave out the breeding ones...just sayin'...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You need stumbleupon,type in your preferences and it will take you to the most amazing blogs,very addictive!
Lee

Paula said...

Toni, I am so happy for your decision and I wish you many many days of art. Aloha Paula